Monday, May 24, 2010

EXAM!!

today i want to talk wif my blog..
i want to tell my blog everything that make my life misserable for this 2 weeks.
Exam fever and i dun have much preparation....but i still force myself to study and study untill i didn't have much rest...can u imagine how i spend almost 10hours for 6 days staying in a cold library with my bff??wif the very annoying guard who always stared at us for every 5 minutes..just for revision........BUT
now i'm soooooo stress becoz after finished two paper already everything that i hardly memorized just out for objective question...waaaaaa i felt so frustated n now i dunt have anymore strenght to do revision....
next paper..tomorrow afternoon is math paper..my major subject and i dun know wat to read..haha funny huh??but still i lied myself that i'm studying!haha..the truth is i just look at the books..the cute letter like ants in a powder..(wat diz?i started to mengarut)huhu..
i hope tomorrow will be better....i dun want to fail any paper...i want to be the best as i promised to everyone...my beloved mom and dad,my sisters, my brothers and my BFF.....i promise to pass wit colours...argghhhhh.......wat to do now????????

"ya Allah kuatkanlah aku menghadapi segala ujianMu...
iringlah langkahku dengan rahmatMu...
Kuatkan ingatanku...
kurniakan aku yang terbaik atas usahaku,...
jadikan kejayaanku sebagai dorongan untuk kejayaan2 seterusnya..
ya Allah..sesungguhnya perjuanganku seiring dengan teman-temanku..
Kau permudahkanlah juga segala urusan mereka..
berilah kami kejayaan yang selayaknya dengan usaha kami....
campakkanlah hidayah dalam hati2 kami untuk terus menuntut ilmuMu...
sesungguhnya hanya Engkau tempat aku memohon pertolongan dan hanya kepadaMu tempat aku kembali....amin ya rabbal 'alamin.."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...