Friday, March 23, 2012

just thinking

i dun knoe what to write actually. wanna share about my 1st teaching practice but dun knoe what to share.maybe its still early n not much story to tell. so far, everything went well and i got 9 periods for math class and since they want us to maximize the period so i ask for art class; i hope will enjoy that seni class even i really dun knoe much about art..

hurmm..still dun knoe what to type here, just thinking about many things. thinking about family, yes seriously i miss them so much..2 months is really like 2 years...arghh y must i stayed here for 5 and half years???(astagfirullah...i shouldn't said that since Allah has arranged the best for me..)

thinking about future....my dreamed car,my dreamed villa that i promised to mom n dad,my dreamed family(i want to be the best zaujah for my zauj...and the best mom for my children..insyaAllah)  and so many things that i dun knoe i can achieved or not... .the most important dream is jannah...do i deserve it??

keep thinking and i dun knoe when it'll end...



-again sorry for my very broken english..-



**dear mr.x i hope we can meet in reality..not just in my every dream...assalamu'alaikum cinta.. :)
“ALLAHUMMA SA KHIRLI ZAUJAN SOLIHAN YAKHTIBUNI WAYA TAZAU WAJUBI WAYAKUNU SOHIBAN LI FIDDUNYA WAL JANNAH”

Maksudnya: " Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, pilihkan daku suami yang soleh, dia meminangku dan mengahwiniku serta jadikanlah dia sahabatku di dunia dan di syurga kelak."
Amin ya Rabbal alamin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...